- 2 very ripe bananas (medium sized)
- 3/4 c rolled oats
- 1 scoop Chocolate IdealRaw Organic Protein
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp. ground flax
- 2 tbsp. dried cranberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mash bananas in a bowl with a fork and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats, protein, cocoa, chia seeds, hemp seeds, flax, and dried cranberries.
- Stir dry ingredients in with the banana mixture until everything is combined.
- Spoon out the cookie mixture onto a baking sheet one tablespoon at a time. Flatten them out after you drop them on the baking sheet. You should have 12 cookies.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes, or until cookies hold their shape.
- Serve immediately or store in the freezer and allow a few minutes to thaw before serving. Great for on the go!