- 18 oz can low-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 c fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 c green or red salsa (your fave)
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Kashi crackers and your favorite sliced veggies for dipping
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except crackers and vegetables. If the mixture is too thick, you can add water 1 tbsp. at a time until you’ve reached the desired consistency.
- Transfer dip to a bowl and serve with crackers and veggies!