Who said that vegan birthday cake wasn’t delicious? Well definetely not me ! We’ve prepped for you a super yummy recipe that you could make this weekend!
Ingredients for 15 cupcakes
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp flaxseed mixed with 3 tbsp water
- ¾ cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 1 scoop Chocolate IdealRaw Protein
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 (13.66 oz) can coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
- 1 scoop Chocolate IdealRaw
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix mashed banana, applesauce, coconut sugar, and flaxseed mixture until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt, cacao powder, and chocolate idealraw.
- Add to banana mixture and stir until smooth.
- Spray cake pan with nonstick spray and add batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.
- Once cake has cooled, remove only the solidified part of the coconut milk from can and whip with Chocolate IdealRaw.
- Spread onto cake and cut into pieces.