- 1 large pineapple
- 2 tbsp honey
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Remove peel from pineapple and slice into rounds, removing the core from each slice.
- There should be about 8 pineapple rings.
- Grill pineapple until golden brown, and immediately brush with honey. Enjoy!
Serves 4. Serving size: 2 pineapple rings. Calories per serving: 85 / Protein 1g / Carbs 22g / Fat 0g
Grilled Veggie Skewers
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 tomato, cubed
- ½ red onion, sliced
- ½ green bell pepper, sliced
- ½ cup italian dressing
- Cut all vegetables and add to a resealable plastic baggie with italian dressing.
- Let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Add skewers to water and soak for 30 minutes.
- Add marinated veggies to 5 skewers and grill. Enjoy!
Serves 5. Serving size: 1 veggie skewer. Calories per serving: 63 / Protein 1g / Carbs 6g / Fat 4g
Want to try a yummy dip? Check out our Cilantro Lime Dip !