Almond Poppyseed Protein Waffles
- Mix together ground oats, protein, and baking powder.
- Melt almond butter in microwave or over stovetop until smooth and add to mixture.
- Add to flour mixture along with almond milk, almond extract, coconut oil, and poppy seeds and mix until combined.
- Pour batter onto heated waffle iron.
- Remove when done and add desired toppings such as fruit, sugar-free syrup, etc. Enjoy!
Cranberry Pistachio Bites
- 1 c dates
- 1 c old fashioned oats
- 1 scoop Vanilla IdealRaw Organic Protein
- 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 1/3 c honey
- 1/4 c shelled pistachios
- 1/4 c unsweetened dried cranberries
- Soak dates in warm water for about 10 minutes, or until soft. Drain and add to blender or food processor and blend into small pieces(mixture should be sticky).
- Mix blended dates, oats, protein, ground flaxseed, and honey. Fold in pistachios and cranberries.
- Roll into 12 even balls and store in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Coconut Rice Pudding
- 2 c water
- 1 c brown rice
- 3/4 c unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Bring water to a boil and add rice.
- Cover and simmer for 30-45 minutes, or until water is absorbed.
- Stir in coconut milk, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon and simmer for 5 more minutes. Pudding should be thick.
- Enjoy hot or cold. Store in refrigerator.
Dark Chocolate Chia Pudding
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Refrigerate overnight or at least 8 hours and enjoy!
No Bake Cookie Bars
- Mix together all ingredients except dark chocolate chips. Press down evenly into the bottom of a loaf pan.
- Melt dark chocolate chips and drizzle on top.
- Freeze for at least a couple of hours or until bars are solid. Cut into 8 bars and enjoy!
Coconut Lemon Protein Bites
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Use hand to mix and knead ingredients together. Scoop out about 1 tbsp. of mixture and roll into a ball with hands.
- Optional: Roll in addition coconut to cover the outside of the ball.
- Set in fridge for 1 hour to chill and set. Makes about 8 balls.