We all have days where it feels like there’s not enough time to get everything done, where we are feeling stressed as a result of our jobs, home, and social life. Lavender oil is a great way to help support feelings of relaxation, calmness, and even helps soothe skin irritations like sunburns and minor cuts.
- Promotes relaxation and a restful night’s sleep
- Soothes occasional skin irritations, sunburns, and minor cuts and wounds
- Reduces itching and swelling of bee stings
- Supports occasional stomach upset
How to Use:
- Topical: Add a few drops in bath water for a comforting bath. Massage on temples or overused muscles to relieve tension.
- Aromatic: Diffuse to promote relaxation and an uplifted mood.
Aromatic description: floral, subtle, sweet
Sourced from: Bulgaria
Extraction method: Steam distillation
CAUTION: Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant, nursing or taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before use. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
This product has no reviews. Be the first to write a review and you could
WIN A $100 VOUCHER